About Austin Bonderer And The LOAB
Serving clients is what we do best. Here at the
Items of note in the 20+ years of experience of Austin Bonderer
- Listed as the Attorney of Record on over 330 Issued US Patents
- Listed as a Patent Examiner on over 300 Issued US Patents
- Former Head of US Patent Prosecution of Nano Technology for a company listed in the top 30 on the Fortune Global 500 index
- A US Patent Examiner at the USPTO for over five years
- A Law Clerk for the US Patent Trial and Appeals Board (PTAB)
Why Choose The Law Office Of Austin Bonderer?
21 Years of Proven Experience and Over 640 Patents Bear His Name
Granted Patents as a Patent Attorney
Granted Patents as a Patent Examiner
About Austin Bonderer
Austin Bonderer grew up in a small town on the Mississippi gulf coast. In addition to sailing and playing soccer, Austin held several jobs in High School that appealed to his technical nature, such as an assistant auto-mechanic and an assistant plumber (aka “the senior ditch-digger”). While attending The University of Virginia, Austin started down his patent path when he invented a wireless smoke detection system. After graduating with an engineering degree, Austin began working at the USPTO as a patent examiner and put himself through law school, night division, while working full-time.
Now Austin enjoys raising his son, snowboarding, traveling, and rooting for the NFL Saints.